FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ARM Developers' Conference Santa Clara
We are pleased to announce that we will be at the ARM Developers' Conference in Santa Clara California next week, Oct. 3 - 5. Please drop by our booth #1214 to get acquainted and to discuss the hot new technologies that we are offering to solve your problems:
- SMX.Blaze™ is our new networking RTOS that delivers a high performance, low-cost, small- footprint solution for ARM, ColdFire, and x86 embedded systems. This complete, easy-to-use solution comes with our multitasking kernel, TCP/IP stack, processor-specific BSP, integrated tool support, kernel-aware debugging, Ethernet driver or PPP, common networking protocols, and a kernel simulator that runs under Visual Studio. It is a big bargain at $15000!
- smxUSBD™ Learn how quickly you can make your embedded device a USB device that easily connects to laptop or desktop computers. Emulate mass storage, serial, or mouse devices to interface with standard Windows drivers. smxUSBD supports a wide range of USB device controllers. See demo in our booth.
- smxUSBH™ Learn how to support USB Thumb Drives, USB printers, HID devices, and serial devices in an embedded device. With industry-setting reliability and compatibility, smxUSBH makes your embedded device a USB host that supports these and other devices. Plus, smxUSBH is supports a wide range of USB host controllers. See demo in our booth.
- smxUSBO™ Latest addition to our USB product line. Provides OTG support for our host and device stacks.
- smxFS™ Get a DOS compatible FAT file system to deliver file sharing with removable media to Windows machines. With a small footprint, smxFS delivers optimal performance for USB Thumb Drives, CompactFlash, SD/MMC, DiskOnChip®, ATA, NAND flash, and NOR flash.
- smxAware™ Get hands-on experience using our task-level debugger.
We look forward to seeing you!!
Ralph Moore and the MDI Team
About Micro Digital
Micro Digital, Inc is located in Costa Mesa, California. Micro Digital has been in the embedded systems business for over 30 years and has been producing SMX for 18 years. The company is dedicated to providing quality products and support for embedded systems developers at moderate prices.
Trademarks used above are the properties of their respective owners.
back to Press Center