FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Embedded Systems Conference Silicon Valley
We are excited to be showcasing some of our hot new technologies at April’s Embedded Systems Conference in San Jose. Also some of our key developers and industry experts will be in our booth to answer your questions. Have issues? This will be a great chance to get high-caliber assistance. So mark your floor plan and make Booth 5075 one of your must stops.
See hot new technologies that engineers are using to deliver great projects:
- SMX.Blaze™ A must see! SMX.Blaze is our new networking RTOS that delivers a high performance, low cost, small footprint solution for ARM, ColdFire, and x86 embedded systems. This complete, easy-to-use solution comes with processor-specific BSP, integrated tool support with kernel aware debugging, Ethernet driver, common networking protocols, and a kernel simulator that runs under Visual Studio.
- smxUSBD™ See how quickly you can make your embedded device a USB device that provides easy connection to laptop or desktop computers. Emulate mass storage, serial, or mouse devices (and others) to interface with built-in Windows drivers.
- smxUSBH™ Need to support USB Thumb Drives, printers, HID devices, and hubs in an embedded device? With industry setting reliability and compatibility, smxUSBH easily makes your embedded device a USB host that supports these and other devices. Plus, smxUSBH is delivered with support for a wide range of USB interfaces and controllers.
- smxFS™ Get a DOS compatible FAT file system to deliver file sharing with removable media to Windows machines. With a small footprint, smxFS delivers optimal performance for USB Thumb Drives, CompactFlash, SD/MMC, DiskOnChip®, ATA, NAND flash, and NOR flash
- Also see hot demos of Barracuda™ Advanced Web Server and PEG™ GUI.
Don't miss out — see you at Booth 5075!!
Ralph Moore and the MDI Team
About Micro Digital
Micro Digital, Inc is located in Costa Mesa, California. Micro Digital has been in the embedded systems business for over 30 years and has been producing SMX for 18 years. The company is dedicated to providing quality products and support for embedded systems developers at moderate prices. For more information, please call (714) 437.7333 or visit www.smxrtos.com.
Trademarks used above are the properties of their respective owners.
back to Press Center